This Flourless Ham, Egg & Cheese Muffin Recipe is almost a replica of my Egg & Ham Breakfast Muffin Recipe except that this time, I used beaten egg instead of cracking a whole egg into each muffin and also added some cheese into it. It kind of reminded me of a crustless quiche. Have this for breakfast, brunch or tea. It’s so yummy! Enjoy!
Flourless Ham, Egg & Cheese Muffin Recipe
Ingredients (makes 2 muffins)
4 slices thinly shaved ham
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 slice processed cheese
salt & freshly cracked black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg C with fan.
2. Lightly grease two holes of a muffin tray with olive oil and fit 2 slices of ham in each hole to form a cup shape.
3. Split the cherry tomatoes and cheese between the two ham cups.
4. Season the beaten eggs with salt & pepper and fill up each ham cup with the egg mixture.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes till the surface is slightly golden brown and the egg is cooked through. Serve with toast.