This Pan-Fried Chicken with Honey Chilli Sauce Recipe is a quick and easy chicken pasta meal to make. Perfect if you’re cooking for two or just for yourself.
The Honey Chilli sauce not only flavours and moistens the chicken breast but it also acts as a dressing for the spaghetti. Overall, the dish is quite light with a nice subtle kick from the slightly hot chillies that’s balanced by the sweetness of the honey. Give it a try!
Pan-Fried Chicken with Honey Chilli Sauce Recipe
Ingredients (serves 2)
2 skinless & boneless chicken breast fillets (if too thick, butterfly them)
200ml chicken stock
1 1/2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 red chilli, chopped
2 stalks spring onions, chopped
2 tsp sunflower oil
150g spaghetti or a pasta of your choice, cooked according to packet instructions
blanched asparagus as side dish
1. Season the chicken breasts with a pinch of salt on both sides.
2. Heat oil in pan and pan-fry the chicken breasts for about 4-5 minutes on each side till golden brown & cooked through. Remove and transfer onto paper towels to absorb excess grease.
3. In the same pan, add the chicken stock, honey, Worcestershire sauce, chilli and spring onions. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 3-4 minutes.
4. Place the chicken and spaghetti on a serving plate and spoon the honey chilli sauce over.
5. Serve with your preferred vegetables. Enjoy!