I shared my Spicy Fish Floss Recipe last week which was inspired by my Granny’s Nyonya-style fish floss. It’s a very versatile side dish that you can make in bulk in advance and then store the rest in containers (chilled) for later use. Try adding them to fried rice, noodles and sandwiches or even whip up a fish floss pasta like this. Very handy option when you need to quickly fix up a meal. 🙂
Spicy Fish Floss Pasta Recipe
Ingredients (serves 2)
180g fusilli pasta, cooked according to packet instructions
1 cup spicy fish floss (click on link for recipe)
2 tsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, peeled & finely chopped
2 sunny side up eggs
freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat oil in pan and saute the garlic till fragrant.
2. Add the fish floss and briefly stir fry.
3. Add the pasta and toss thoroughly.
4. Transfer the pasta onto serving plates.
5. Top with the sunny side up eggs and sprinkle some black pepper over. Enjoy!