Using the same XO sauce, I made another stir fry dish this time with razor clams and leeks. With a good XO sauce, everything can be made delicious, lol. That’s why I love using XO sauce for Chinese New Year cooking because it really helps save a lot of time and plus everyone on the dinner table just loves it. Give this a try and hope you and your family will enjoy the dish as much as we did. ?
STIR FRIED RAZOR CLAMS & LEEKS WITH XO SAUCE
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
- 1 can razor clams approx. 425g, drained & rinsed
- 450g leeks, sliced diagonally, separated to stems and leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled & finely chopped
- 2 heaped tbsp XO sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- spring onions as garnish
- Heat oil in pan and saute the garlic till fragrant.
- Add the leek stems and briefly stir fry till tender.
- Add the leek leaves, razor clams and XO sauce. Stir fry till well combined.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve.