S’mores is a campfire delight that is popular in the United States. This dessert treat usually comes in the form of a graham cracker sandwich that’s filled with roasted marshmallow and chocolate.
It isn’t necessary to specify portion sizes under the ingredients list as this S’mores recipe is incredibly easy to make. It’s really all up to you how much of graham crackers, chocolate chips or marshmallows you’d like to use cos’ whatever the amount, I bet it would be just as yum. This is almost like an open-faced S’mores sandwich which can also double up as a S’mores dip so get ready extra graham crackers, dig in and enjoy! 🙂
mini coloured marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg C with fan.
2. Line the bottom of a baking dish with graham crackers and sprinkle chocolate chips over.
3. Insert the dish into the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 5 minutes or till the chocolate chips melt.
4. Remove the dish from the oven and arrange the marshmallows on top.
5. Change the oven setting to Grill and insert the dish into the top shelf of the oven. Toast the marshmallows for about 2-3 minutes till the top is browned and slightly charred.
6. Serve with more graham crackers on the side.
And this was the most alluring part – crispy marshmallow crust on top followed by this gooey, sticky marshmallow mess mixed with melty chocolate. Absolutely heaven! 😉